Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Which side is behaving in a partisan fashion

[Rules Committee Member, Jim McGovern (D-MA)]: I think a lot of your members
who have expressed to me privately
their frustration over the fact that we're in this mess
would appreciate the government opening
while you negotiate something with the Senate.

[Rules Committee Chairman, Pete Sessions, (R-LA)] I appreciate this discussion
and I would say on behalf of the majority
what we think we are doing here today
is probably some straight line Republican viewpoints.
[...]
And I do understand
that because we are in the majority
we are going to use probably our best ideas first
the things which we wholeheartedly support
and I would just say
if we pass this bill
it'll arm our negotiators
our leadership with a chance
as they meet with the President today.

1 comment:

Lisa Mark said...

Having herpes is not the end of life there are treatment to get rid of Genital herpes with traditional herbs from Dr Sakura.
I was positive to this infection (HERPES) and i lost hope because i
was out cast and rejected even by my closet friends.
i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i got a
testimony posted by Dr Sakura patient on how she was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
the same herbalist Dr SAKURA because i know that nature has the power
to heal everything.
i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
that he will help me with the natural herbs created by God Almighty!
after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been prepare and
he will send it to me via (FedEx Delivery service)and it got to me after 3 days!
i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
cured!
its really like a dream but i am so happy now!
that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can
be saved just like me!
and if you need his help, you can email him on Drsakuraspellalter@gmail.com  follow him on Instagram @herbalist_sakura
or whats-app +2348110114739
I'm Lisa mark and you can get in touch with me via mail or whats-app lisamark723@gmail.com  +14378000562