Sunday, August 31, 2008

I WANT THIS RACE TO BE ABOUT EXPERIENCE

Definitely not intelligence. 

America needs someone who is going to take charge, kick *ss and take names.  Let someone else figure out the details.

See. that is why George Walker Bush was such a great President.  He went to Iraq, he kicked *ss, he took names (a lot of them were Mohammed) and he's going to leave "sorting it all out" to the next President.  Maybe that is what John McCain was talking about when he said we would be in Iraq for another 100 years, that we would elect 20 Presidents like him and George Walker Bush.

You know what intelligent people are going to do?  Talk, talk, talk.  Blah, blah, blah.  I can imagine it nnn

Whoops!  I feel asleep.  What was I talking about?  Oh yeah... something about *ss-kickers being more fun than talk-a-holics (blah-blah). 

Go check out Whatever It Is I'm Against It today.

No comments: