Thursday, October 23, 2008

HE Found it!

     Alan Greenspan said today, in testimony before Congres, "Yes, I found a flaw," when referring to his free market ideology.

     _HE_ found it.

     All of us were just sitting around, nothing going on, and like a light in the darkness, a flashbulb of an idea went off in Mr. Greenspan's brain.

     "Eureka! I've discovered a flaw, and if we don't act now, people might get thrown out of their homes which are foreclosed... in record numbers!"

     IN OTHER NEWS Barry Goldwater's granddaughter, the one who made a documentary about him, has endorsed Barack Obama.  She says
My grandfather (Paka) would never suggest denying a woman's right to choose. My grandmother co-founded Planned Parenthood in Arizona in the 1930's, a cause my grandfather supported. I'm not sure about how he would feel about marriage rights based on same-sex orientation. I think he would feel that love and respect for ones privacy is what matters most and not the intolerance and poor judgment displayed by McCain over the years.


The only person President or Congressman-then-Vice-President with a more conservative voting record than Barry Goldwater in the last 75 years has been Dick Cheney.

No comments: