Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm Back!
Well, sorta.

I left the job which I understood had a "no blogging allowed" policy. At least, no blogging without corporate pre-approval, and am now looking to get involved in political campaigning as a career.

However, in the meantime, I'll be working on my new website:

Josh Wants The Nobel Prize

If I get the Prize, and you helped, you can get some share of the million+ dollar prize. :)

For now, that should be occupying all my time that I'm not seeking to fight someone's struggle for elected office, so I probably won't be blogging much, but who knows. I will change the colors of the site before long, too.

Did anyone know that "SATP" stands for "Screaming AT Pigeons". I was a caller in to Brian Lamb's hosted C-SPAN Washington Journal on blogs, and I explained that "Well, it was sorta like a crazy guy in the park, screaming at pigeons, I know no one is going to listen, but it might be interesting to watch."

Sigh.

No comments: