Flash News from BuzzFlash
- One in three voters will using DieBold machines this November. Heard any stories about polls being bad? It's because they have already rigged the voting machines, if I don't miss my guess.
- Sleazy Firm will pay $4,000 for any seniors willing to say the GOP amendment to Medicare is a good idea. Funny they have to try that hard.
- New Lying Swift Boat Veterans Ads.
- Tom DeLay aides garner 32 indictments. Would you believe it had anything to do with corporate contributions to campaigns?
- More Bush administration kowtowing to corporate interests. This time, DHS changes EPA report on threat from chemical industry (as victims of attack).