Things I Think Are Important to Recall
- The harder they come, the harder they fall (see: neo-cons) too bad the fortune's of America are so interlinked!
- Originalism and the Religious Right do not mix. Other than the Chaplain for each branch of Congress, you won't find anything in the first 50 years that talks about religion.
- Reagan was an actor, a person who can adopt a personae and lie convincingly. It was his efforts that smashed the post-war moderate consensus in favor of the plutocrats.
- We are going to basically lose as long as they have a TV station, and we do not.
- America doesn't need C-SPAN 4, we need 50 State C-SPANs. The cable companies need to pony up. The level of competence of State officials is generally low.
- I'm playing Go at the local Go Club, which is in a cafeteria at Dartmouth College.
- Want to see an eye-opening example of photo-retouching? Try rolling over to see the original.