Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Could I Make A Request

UPDATE: This has all been moved here, thank you.

     Thanks to those who have checked out my other website.  I don't know many personally who come here, but, if you haven't already, please check out my proof on the nature of terrorism, available in the links to the left.  I also plan to add this bit, on the striking similarity between the Protestant-by-1561 map and the Germanic language map. so perfectly.

     I usually hate to be vain, but in this case I just so happen to be right.

     In case you were wondering, after I developed this theory, one of the first things I did was to try to give this information to the US Government.  I tried to get to the White House, but I didn't quite make it in.  First I met a junior guy, and, to the senior guy who biked up to me later, I said I had "important" information regarding terrorism.  Then I brought a CD to Senator Schumer's office, wrote a hand-written note inside Senator Clinton's office, and Representative Nadler wasn't in that day.

No comments: