Sunday, May 29, 2005

Parliamentarian Request

     Hopefully, out there among you is someone who is, or knows, a parliamentarian.  If you'd like to see some of my work on the matter, revolutionary (of course), just click here, which is my (tortured?) discussion of my contribution (should it turn out to be original) to voting theory.  Yes, I plan to make it the default mode for setting the agenda in my e-ssembly system, as I found nothing really requires much control (say, by a Chair/Speaker/Majority Leader) as has been supposed.

     Still, things will proceed with the best possible choices if any interested parties make themselves familiar with Internet Relay Chat

     By the way, a list of McLean's papers, most I am finding interesting (although I lack some of the required background in Social Choice Theory), can be found at his webpage.

No comments: