Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why does God want America to Lose in Iraq?

Deep inside I know it is a punishment for the sins of Democrats and other traitiors, and that America still has to pay for the stain on her soul caused by that Bill Clinton, and I'm not trying to second guess God, but couldn't the Almighty have found another way for America to pay for its dalliance with liberalism? 

For example, God can part waters, cause floods and storms, and yet, it seems like the only really big, killer storm hit Louisiana and Mississippi.  Couldn't there have been a sandstorm that raged for years that caused Baghdad to disappear from the face of the Earth, like Tanis did in Raiders of the Lost Ark?

I know that God's Chosen One will have to suffer a noncomprehending populace, so I know that is why President Bush's poll numbers have reached record lows for his term. 

Since starting to write this, I have figured out that God really does have it all in hand, and I don't have to worry about anything.  This clear, lordly thinking has caused me to redouble my efforts to ban homosexuality and abortion.  When it comes right down to it, far more people have been killed by Liberal Democrats than all America's soldiers in all wars put together.

To redeeming the forty million dead abortion baby holocaust, and then on to Victory in Iraq!

No comments: