Best Management Practices: The San Ysidro ExampleYou are a border control official, and you've gotten a tip on a car. You pull the car over, and as you approach it on foot, the car starts driving and turns back into traffic, you
- a) Fire at the driver, shooting until the car stops
- b) Fire at the wheels, shooting until the car stops
- c) Fire in the air, at least once, alerting the driver that they had better stop.
- a) Keep hundreds of people, anywhere nearby, in their cars for hours, near the bodies
- b) Let everyone out of the area, using breakdown lanes and other contrivances
- c) Keep the traffic across the border moving as if nothing had happened.