Saturday, April 30, 2005

SissyPants Max Boot LIES

     Did Max Boot go to boot camp?  I went to Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island South Carolina (MCRD PISC), where I became a Marine.  Mr Boot claims that what people go through at boot camp was actually worse than what happened at Abu Ghraib.  I'd like to reassure you, my friends and family, that I was not raped at boot camp. I was not put on a leash. I was not forced to get in a naked pile with anyone.  At no time did anyone apply electrical wires to my genitals.  Although many people died in the custody of the United States, it has been decades since anyone has been killed at Parris Island.  At no point was I forced to urinate or defecate on myself, although I have to admit the Drill Instructors _could_ have been more lenient with bathroom breaks.  Max Boot should not have worried people like that.

No comments: