Sunday, October 23, 2005

Busy for a while

     I'm really plugging away on my software, which means I haven't been keeping up with the news.  Read your Cursor, have fun with Skippy, and read the Fitzgerald report rather than the hype.

     Today I read this interview by Jack Rakove, a named Chair at Stanford's Dept of History, and was looking at this definition of Fascism from Mussolini. 

     The Rakove article really makes me want to spend a year just reading good and important books.  For instance, my non-western history is lacking.  What's the closest they've come to a government where everyone was elected or appointed by those who were?  How'd it turn out?

     It's been a pretty decent day, though.  I think I'm back down to 30 bugs/features for the next(1st) round of beta.  That could not take a month to finish.

No comments: