Tidbits, WARNING style
- New Forest Anarchy, signed by Bush this week. <mock>Couldn't really call them "Rules," could I?</mock>
- Governor Rowland of Conntecticutt pleads guilty. <mock>FOX News to run story on how this vindicates Rowland, and Republicans in general</mock>
- President Stupid's debate Pell Grant lies are made more obvious.
- Official Army Historian of the Iraq campaign says top Army commanders evinced "stunted learning and a reluctance to adapt". This is too sad to mock. Smart people are the ones who should be in charge of the big guns, not those who are simply loyal.
- Nature takes a dump on Texas. <mock>Locals delighted God has blessed them with snow for Jesus's birthday, just like they have in Bethlehem (Beit Lahm).</mock>
- California conservative group ends legal arguments by saying gays "inherently unfit" to be married. <mock>When asked for proof, they said it was "intuitively obvious."</mock>