Monday, January 03, 2005

I Spy

     In the last few days I started paying attention to my web server access logs.  My server is only handling the images, but it still means I can get a rough estimate of my "hits," and can also get a sense of where everyone is coming from. 

     Gosh durnit, I'm proud.  I've gotten people from .mil, .gov, from other government institutions.  I've gotten people from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Iceland, Japan, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, Singapore, the UK and from many parts of the United States.  And that's in the last thirty-five days!

     So, thanks for coming, unless you were a spy for some foreign intelligence service, in which case, the sunset alligator will tackle the sad clown when the moon's green cheese is snacked.  But don't tell them I told you.

     And apologies for the self-referentiality of this post.  I thought it was polite to say I was checking.  I probably could have left it at that.

No comments: