Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Been Busy, Sorry

     Pretty much since I started this blog, I've been free to work on it at my leisure, and it showed.  Has all that changed?  Sigh.

  • Jack Abramoff is linked to a gangland killing, which he basically had information about for three years but kept quiet until a federal probe on a different, but related matter pointed at him?  DeLay may have stepped down to avoid more coverage on this issue.  Or for tangentially related reasons.
  • Religion linked to increase crime and imprudent sexual behavior.  From the Times of London.  Killer quote "In general, higher rates of belief in and worship of a creator correlate with higher rates of homicide, juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy and abortion in the prosperous democracies."
  • I wrote a post on paper, but I bet someone, who shall remain nameless, threw it away.  Hey, I don't recognize that, must be garbage!

No comments: