Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Three Cheers for War Racketeers

     Gimme some power / to defeat / the en'mies I name

     Gimme some money / to enrich / the very same

     My name is Chee-knee / I'm the VP / I run the show

     I'm quite snarly / And I don't let / Dub-a-ya know

     I'm the war rackeeter / a war racketeer

     Gimme a Cheer

     Gimme a Cheer (chorus to fade)

  1. Cheney was a founding member of PNAC, which argued that Iraq could not be trusted because it was dead set on starting WMD (a total falsehood).
  2. Cheney was CEO of Halliburton, which owned 51% of Dresser-Rand, which did business with Iraq (49% of a second company that did the same)
  3. If anything, Saddam in Iraq was using oil revenue to develop his weapons programs
  4. Dresser Rand also happened to be accepting Oil for Food Kickbacks

No comments: