Tidbits: Helpful Hints
- Alito: Own a half million dollars of assets in a fund? Recuse yourself.
- Paying someone $870,000 to start a group to protect your gambling interest? Call it grass roots. See, some casino owners fund anti-casino groups to protect their own assets.
- Bush: Facing charges of cronyism? Appoint big contributors to the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
- FEMA Brown (old news, with e-mail): Looking down the barrel of Cat 4 Hurricane? Don't worry so much about your clothes.
- "WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB SO WE CAN HAVE HIM IMPEACHED." Protest Sign