Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hugo Chavez Venezuela: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

     Apparently it will come via mpeg/mp3.  VenezuelaAnalysis has a page on the movie.

     I just got finished watching it.  I had some misconceptions about the events that were cleared up.  The movie refrained from making certain leaps of logic (e.g. that the snipers were placed there by the coup-plotters) and did a fantastic job.  The cameras were rolling inside the palace as the Generals arrived, as Chavez was taken away, as Carmona and his Attorney General disbanded the government, as the palace guard staged a counter-coup, as Chavez returned.

     It's a fantastic movie.  I highly recommend it, but don't know where you can get it.  I have a copy on my machine if you'd like to get a copy.


     UPDATE: The Documenataries subsection of ChomskyTorrents.org has it, if you can manage torrents.

No comments: