Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Don Rumsfeld, Ignoramus or Liar?

  Many people are currently quoting the aging Donald Rumsfeld saying "[W]hen I'm in Washington, I pull out a piece of paper and say, I don't know, because I'm not in that business, but I'll tell you what the CIA thinks[.]"

  Is that f*cking so, Mr. Rumsfeld?  So, when I read this, which says that the Department of Defense controls 85% of the intelligence budget of the entire United States of America, it really means that you aren't in the intelligence business?  Even though you have more than five times the intelligence budget of all the other intelligence agencies combined, you aren't in the intelligence business?

  Well, it is clear that you aren't interested in the defense of the United States, could someone ask you think you are "in that business?"

No comments: