The Duelfer ArgumentWhat I can see so far is this.
- Saddam Hussein al-Majid was lied to by his subordinates
- SH al-Majid would kill his subordinates if they didn't make him happy
- SH al-Majid ordered the destruction of his WMD arsenals and stockpiles in the summer of 1991
- SH al-Majid rule was based on his appearance as a strongman
- Some of his subordinates could have lied to al-Majid, keeping the weapons undestroyed, risking death, even though no regional powers, nor his own people, would know of Saddam's secret strength