Your Source for Internet-Gleaned Fallujah NewsIn no particular order
- Mission Accomplished: Yes, it's true, according to the Iraqi National Security Advisor
- Units Leave Fallujah for Mosul: Which has fallen into insurgent hands.
- President Bush says we are 80% done in Fallujah: Also pleased with the pace of sewing/training. I guess he hasn't been inspecting the Presidential Daily Briefs and missed "In some cases, the only 'training' required of new policemen was that they wear a uniform." This joke intentionally left unwritten.
- Marine Major: "I have no idea": When will the battle be over, and reconstruction begin? Don't ask the people fighting. Fears Zarqawi (the whole excuse for the recent round of killing) may have slipped out under a women's burqa, and none of us thought of that before, and the Marines have never checked under Burqas of fleeing Fallujans. These are not the Burqa clas insurgents you are looking for.
- Aerial bombardment of Mosques and Tunnels: We all know how those crafty, crafty tunnels can avoid less expensive ground-based attacks. The profit margin is much higher in aerial bombs, and we all know the business of America (now, we do).
- Photoplay: Marines Showing Respect for Islam: Tip to Under The Same Sun (yes, I read it)
- Photoplay: New Uses For Tape: Iraqis, unfamiliar to darkness, living near the Equator where the sun always shines, get lessons from US forces.