Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Shorter Immigration Policy
"Get a J-O-B"! If you are already an illegal immigrant with a job, you can get a three year legal visa to continue working. If your employer has agreed to hire you, you can come from Mexico for the same three years. Here's saying the same thing.
Extremely disappointing," said Cecilia Munoz, vice president for policy at the National Council of La Raza. "They're proposing to invite people to be guest workers without providing any meaningful opportunity to remain in the United States to become legal permanent residents."

No comments: